Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Learn it. Learn it.

With the back and forth craziness of October coming to an end, next month I've involved myself in a project that will either benefit me or force me to expose shameful secrets. In November I'm going to write 30 poems in 30 days and do it in a writing group.

What can possibly go wrong? If I do not submit I will be forced into revealing past traumas. And what's the difference between that and what I write. Piece of cake, right?

Too bad I've had a nasty case of writers block since returning from IWPS. If this does not shake me loose of it, there is no hope.

Also coming up in late November early December will be my annual link and liner notes of music that did not suck this year. Plus, an added bonus of my favorite songs from the past decade. I've based in on two songs from each year. Twenty songs. Twenty memories. I get to write about that, too.

Can't think of anything that happened worth writing about that happened to me in the past ten years. Can you?

No comments: