Tuesday, December 15, 2009

After Leaving Mom on the Tarmac

Technology with its small buttons and indecipherable instructions frustrated me to the max yesterday then a certain title underwriter set me off with a new hoop to jump through, after I asked weeks ago if there were any more hoops.



At least J.C. Penney came through when least expected. Thank you large retailer.

Had not been to the Eastland Mall in years. When did every other store become a shoe retailer of some sort? Seriously, A Foot Locker, Finish Line and about a dozen stores sell footwear.

Since the Blue Jackets are unwilling to make a trade or replace the coach and desperately need a shaking up may I suggest replacing the team captain. I think R.J. Umberger is ready to lead. They stunk up home ice, again, last night.

2 comments:

marybindc said...

I don't understand the "sports" stores that are pretty much all ball caps.

Someone Said said...

And those sports stores are next to a Game Stop so the kids can wear the hats while playing NBA or NFL 2010 on their X-boxes, Wii's or whatever the hell they play instead of the actual game!