Thursday, August 2, 2018

The day of the day

It's been an active and at times exhausting summer. There's been travel to Buffalo and in my wife's case, Denver. Future travel to plan, along with another party.

We've seen a few concerts; Sloan and Radiohead, with a few to come - David Byrne, Nicole Atkins, John Prine, The Posies.

Been watching Taggart.

We put the teenager in underwear a couple of months ago and there have been few accidents although poop remains a mystery.

Still trying to write. Took part in a poetry slam and had a short reading that may or may not have stirred up some creativity. There's also at least one song I need to write by late September.

I strongly urge a visit to the Temple of Tolerance in Wapakoneta, Ohio if you ever have the chance.

2 comments:

BrownSugar said...

The Posies? WI didn't see any US dates. You're going to see them in another country aren't you?

I AM SO JEALOUS!

I have seen them at least a dozen times and I got to meet Ken Stringfellow at Stubb's one night I was working box office and he wasn't on the list, but I comped him.

DID I MENTION HOW JEALOUS I AM?

Someone Said said...

We're seeing them in Glasgow on October 21 at the legendary King Tut's Wah Wah Hut - which is a five minute walk from our hotel. Going to be a fun trip.