Friday, September 7, 2012

The Link is Here!

Good people have asked the question, "How can I give you money for IWPS?"

So here is the link where you can donate money for my trip to Fayetteville, Arkansas next month.

The plane ticket has been paid for, the hotel room is booked. Yes, I'm getting nervous and excited about this trip and competition!

I know times are tough financially, but if you can give anything it will be appreciated. If the car's brakes had not died last month, this part of the process would not be taken. I'm not going to hard sell it like 2009. You may only deal with me asking one more time before I leave.

Plus, as added value, everyone who donates $20 or more will receive a copy of my "I'm Not From Here" CD.



Have to add that cash is accepted too!

As always, thanks for your support!


1 comment: