Sunday, July 28, 2013

Columbus is doing alright.

Still trying to get out and about despite either being at the hospital or work every day. It's good to take a walk to clear my head and downtown's looking good this summer.



Always nice to have company on your walk after a pitcher of margaritas.



It's not a real summer until I see a film at the CAPA Summer Movie Series. My wife had never seen all of Bonnie & Clyde and I had not seen it in years, let alone on the big screen. That said, the print was not as good as it could have been. A lot of nicks and scratches. I've seen better. Film's still great.

We even saw the ghost organist descending into the pit of the Ohio Theater.



After the film, we cut through Columbus Commons, and the symphony was rehearsing.



It was a fine, totally unknown event that makes living in a city very cool.

No comments: