Thursday, December 26, 2013

I do not recall being at Brigitte and Bruno's place, or our nascent friendship

This is google translated from French.


Hello to you all,

I hope you are well. We okay, work, work .....

I received a mail from "CHAPTAL" with great photos of your stay, we were very affected. But I have no email address in their name, and as you are on the photo and it seemed to me that you are very good friends, I can meet through you. I wish to share with you our best wishes for the new year and thank you for the good times we spent together.

For socks and gloves alpaca yarn with my spinning wheel, I have not found a solution that advances in strength. I could possibly make mittens or gloves. For socks there would be that of sheep (scratchy and I did not file for now) or mixed with acrylic wool industry (which I do not) At "Mohair France" they sell of acrylic mohair Socks but be aware that it is the industrial contrary to what you see in their pub, and there is silk thread or to consolidate. I bought a long time ago, they are very sweet, they have a week! ..... heels holes ......

That's where I am ...... and of course it falls on you ..... hosts that I wanted to meet all costs ...... I'm sorry vraimlent. I hope this does not hurt our nascent friendship ....

We embrace you dearly, as tranmettez to "Chaptal".

Good Christmas

give us some news!!!!

Brigitte and Bruno

No comments: