Thursday, December 19, 2013

No picture included of this Anna who is looking for a man from foreign man

Good afternoon!

This Anna. I know that it was unexpectedly for you to hear from me.
You did not know me before but I will be very glad if you will want it.
I use the agency dating serious attitudes service which helps me to looking for a man from foreign man.
I hope that you are not against that I choose you.
They found you on dating site and gave me your e-mail address.
I am lonely woman who want to create a strong family with good man.
I am 28 years old. I am single. I do not have children but I love them and
I want to have them with my dear man in the future.
I have nice well job and I like to read.
If you agree we can learn each other more and better.I will give my picture
and talk more about me and maybe you will
like me and interested in me.
I am waiting for your answer.
My e-mail address is kul.anusha@mail.ru
Have a good day, Anna.

1 comment:

Someone Said said...

She's got to be so dreamy!