Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What I'm going to be up do

The new year has brought some excellent reading opportunities with it, in and out of Ohio.

Coming up this Friday I will be a participant in the Haiku Deathmatch at the annual Haiku Nuku reading at First Draft Open Mic at Kafe Kerouac. It's a lot of fun being a part of an event in which I usually get knocked out in the first round. Really, my haiku is weak but it's a blast.

Weather permitting, I will be reading in the Steel City on February 28th as part of a celebration of The Uppagus Journal. The reading will be at the Classic Line bookstore at 5825 Forbes Avenue. Start time 7 p.m. Am really stoked about reading out of state!

Looking further ahead I'll be in Dayton on May 24th as part of the Gem City Poetry Stage series. Very excited to be reading again in Dayton, it's been too long.

So that's what's happening. Now to get cracking on some new haiku and poems to read in these features!

No comments: