Thursday, March 22, 2018

My wife said I should write her back, I think she's a keeper

From: Tanechka Delightful

Ciao, my friend from the Internet! I haven't written you for a long time.

I was frightened to write you. I believed that you wouldn't reply. I have never meet people in the Internet.

It is my first test. I think that you will reply. I think you didn't forget me. We saw each other on the dating-site. It is Tanya. I am 29 y.o..

I am very funny and blithe. I am fond of planting flowers, pets, music. My favoured films are comedies and love stories.

I look up staid relationship. I need a man who will love, respect, cherish and protect me.

I look up a real man with whom I feel convinced that he will never betray me. I am exhausted of playing in feelings.

I look up only sincere love but not flirt and simple touch.

If you fancy me and want to go on our touch, you are to write me and tell me more about yourself.

We might go on our touch in Columbus. Anyway it will be exciting to know you better and closer.

I will wait for your response. Tatyana



I mean, she's funny AND blithe. What more could a man want?

2 comments:

Alf said...

I don’t think you can lose!

Someone Said said...

This is the best chance I've had in awhile. We're going to meet, go on our touch and stuff.