Saturday, June 23, 2018

Not the Mets, but something good

Finally had the time to watch this zeitgeist video segment last night. My son was on the couch, lying down and working on falling asleep. I was on the other end of the couch and put the video up on the laptop. He heard the start of it and opened his eyes a little bit. I noticed him looking and asked if he would like to watch it with me. He immediately bounced up and sat next to me. He intently watched the whole thing. It was quite the experience watching this video with him, instead of him just being in the room in his own world. We were doing something together, which has been rather rare.



It continues to be a mystery what he knows and pays attention to. Once thing is clear to me, he is Team Paul. He used to be obsessed with a Silly Love Songs video of his and pays more attention to the McCartney songs on a Beatles DVD he likes to watch. Never really been a fan of James Corden, but this is a very sweet segment.

No comments: