Monday, July 16, 2018

Now if she said, have a blessed day

Dear beloved one in the Lord

i contacted you after my fasting and prayer to my good God to give me a honest man or woman that will handle this Assignment, and after my fasting and prayer to my good Lord you was review to me by God and it is my desire of going into relationship with you. I am Mrs. Anna Babayeve i am a Farmer/gold and diamond dealer I am a merchant of Russia nationality but presently residing in Australia, I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. i am currently admitted in a privet hospital,and I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. John Steel Babayeva, the sum of US$4.500.000 which he deposited in BANK OF AMERICA, and I need a very honest and The Lord fearing Christian that can use this funds for The Lord work and 20% out of the total funds will be for your compensation for doing this work of The Lord I found your email address from the internet and decide to contact you. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply me Thank you and May The Lord bless you. Your Sister In The Lord

23 comments:

Unknown said...

I found this and it says the same thing you sent to me .Now I am having more doubts, and I have problems with this.Is this real?

Someone Said said...

It's as real as you want it to be.

Unknown said...

I doubt this is real.

Someone Said said...

It's the internet, it's ALL real.

Unknown said...

Wow !! She fasted and God told her to send it to me as well. She didn't say if we are to split the money or not. I get about 10 of these emails a day. It's just SAD and DISGUSTING that these people will use a horrible disease like saying they have cancer because I am a cancer Survivor and it's not something to joke about.

Unknown said...

Is this legitimate and for real

Unknown said...

Is this legitimate and for real

Someone Said said...

It's true, all of it.

Anonymous said...

its fake. 419 scams.

Jaybonezz said...

Is this real

Someone Said said...

It's as real as deep as the rabbit hole.

Unknown said...

I work for work for the US government and we are investigating this scam. Has anyone been ripped off sent money to,or spoken with an attorney by the name of David Barister

Unknown said...

I work for the US Government we investigating this as a scam. Have you sent money for fees,taxes etc to this individuals attorney named David Barister?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Someone Said said...

N. Young: I cannot speak for others but it was not me.

Unknown said...

I just received one of these letters. The same, to be exact. It's like several others I get every day. The most painful thing, is that someone uses a terrible disease like that to obtain profits from innocent people. Some other points are: using the name of the Lord in vain (for believers), and trying to make conscience on weak people to scam them in the way these miserable guys do.

Anonymous said...

I just received the same email today, guess her "Esophageal cancer" didn't progress for a whole year...

Someone Said said...

It's a miracle!

Unknown said...

Government havent been able to catch them, they are still trying to scam people

Someone Said said...

The grift is ongoing.

Anonymous said...

This is a fake damn site that sends out emails containing viruses and spamming to people that have not ever gone to any site or other places supported by these people. I not ever visited and such sites and now emails with malware and viruses in them.

Vee said...

Does anyone know why she does it? What does she get out of it?

Someone Said said...

I's say credit card numbers.