Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's a shame I have rapports currently, she seems like a decent kind of person

Hi,

My name is Anjilya. I live in country Azerbaijan. I am seeking serious
rapports through internet.

Some details about me: I am tender, caring, attractive lady, but I ’m very
lonely, and I find it hard to find an honest gentleman here. I desire to
find a decent man from a different country with whomh I can live my entire
life. I'm faithful and caring.

I forward you this e-mail in hope to get back a reply from you, I also send
you my photo.

If you do not have rapports currently, and if you’re alone too, then I hope
you respond me back. I wish to know you better and see your images. I hope
you will appreciate my look, and you'll answer me soon. In the future
e-mails I'll tell you more about myself. I also wosh to discover more about
you. I look forward to your response.

Anjilya

P.s. pls never ask me for nude images. I am not that kind of person.

No comments: