Friday, July 24, 2009

It's the time of the season



We're not even at mid term elections and the signs are up. Wait three months, when the economy will really be in the tank, will there be pitchforks and torches, or will the populace be so anesthetized by shiny objects and not do a thing, again?



Is he trying to communicate to us when he does these arrangements?



Or should I really just relax and realize that a block is just a block.

Really not much happening. Writers Block has been busy, thinking about a piece for next week's slam and having the gumption and skills to pull off. Agonized about another piece that went over much better than expected.



I've even been working, and have reduced those piles from three to one. The remaining ones though, are mostly original cataloging so they're going to take some time to get through.

And time's what I have right? Or is it on my side? My friend?

No comments: