Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Answers I do not get to questions

Two and a half months later I'm still waiting for paperwork to be filed that would enable me to attempt to refinance the house. This is also paperwork that should have been filed almost two years ago. Her lawyer was supposed to handle this. It could have been done by now. There could have been a closing. So I wait. The bank waits, and for how much longer?

High wind warning today. Rain, sleet, snow, toads and who knows what will fall from the sky. Hope it does not interfere with my Mother's trip out here on Friday.

There's a holiday pot luck at work, Writers' Block tonight. British Chris is leaving and he asked Scott if he could host. There is going to be mayhem tonight.

Not much else happening. The kid went to bed at 9:30 last night and is starting to stir, which means it's time for me to get moving and face the day.

No comments: