Wednesday, March 13, 2013

She's no Lubov, but she don't need any flirt

Hello, my dear friend. My name is Polina. I liked your profile very much.
I’ve never tried dating online before, because of this I feel a bit edgy.
And now I’ll tell you something about myself. I’m 30 years old.
I was born on the 29 April in 1983. I’m 5,4 ft tall and weigh 119 lb. I am red
and I have blue eyes. My photo proves that.
I live in Nizhny Novgorod, it’s in the European part of Russia, east of Moscow. Now, some information
about the things I love. I like reading, communicating with my friends, walking and and so on.
I am fond of watching TV and cooking different tasty things. I love sports:
tennis, volleyball, cycling, skiing.
I am an accountant in a small firm. It’s not very interesting but I like my job.
I’ve never been married and don’t have any children. But I want to get married.
And I’m searching for a man who wants to have serious relationships.
I don’t need any flirt and I hope you don’t need it, too.
If you want to continue our conversation, write me on my e-mail.

Kiss.

Polina

No comments: