Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm going to print this letter out and sleep with it

Hello! My name is Maria. I suppose my email is a surprise for you. And I
really hope it's a pleasant surprise.
I tried to use services search of relations agency. And they asked me what
kind of men I like, and they offered to communicate with you via email. This
agency explained that they found your mail address on the dating site.
So, a bit about me. I'm a lonely woman and live in Russia in Syzran city.
I'm 31. I don't have any children, but would like to have them very much.
I'm seriously looking for a serious man to start a new life with.. I'm also
very straight, kind, God fearing, hard working, honesty.. I send you my
picture that you could see me. I hope I didn't make you sleeping with my
letter.
And could you tell me more about yourself and send some of your photos?
What city do you live in? I'll be looking forward to your answer.
My e-mail is : marinkabarevik@yahoo.com
Regards,
Maria

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am getting the similar kind of email. what shall i do?