Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hey, she is interested!

Good day I am Polina. I live single. I do not know how to get acquainted on the Internet, but i'll try.

I am very lonely and wanted to find someone.

I'm looking for serious soulmate, friendship and love. Maybe it will be a
great friendship, maybe it will be the Love.

Hopefully my letter will find you healthy and happy
and if you think that we are compatible I would like to try to go ahead.

Anyway I know only one way to find it out, and that requires us to take a step. I am open and
willing to take that step. I will wait for your email and if you are really serious in your
search, maybe we will find interest in each other.

I'm attractive and I stand 5'6 and I am proportionate to my height and weight.
I'm 32 years old. I will send my fotos through email when you will answer me.

I look forward to your email tumant100@gmail.com

Polina.

No comments: