Friday, January 13, 2012

No such thing as a free App

Been trying to find apps for my son on the Ipad to use that do not involve him watching the same Dora the Explorer trailer over and over. A fellow poet posted a link on Facebook to an app called Scribblepress that seems to attract him.

Tonight we were working together with it and he was naming all the colors of the pens he was using as he scribbled on the screen. It's very easy to use. I have not made a book with him yet, but we're going to take some more pictures soon enough.



It's tough to find things we can do together. I got him a Hot Wheels set that he does go to once in awhile, and he uses it rather appropriately. That's one of the rare ones. I feel like my life with him leans more toward the miss out of he hit and miss. Winter's here and I'm feeling a bit lost. A picture I do not want to draw.

2 comments:

elainegrey said...

Hoping for spring, of one type, or another for you.

Two trips to Ohio on my calendar: i'll hope one of them might have a Wednesday night free.

Someone Said said...

You know where to find it.