Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Memo Tuesday

Dear 670,

Thank you for having that bump on you that I did not see in the dark on Sunday night. Your shoddy skin bent the rim on my tire, and also shredded it.

No Love,

Me

Dear Bank,

Remember what I asked you three months ago that you did not answer? You’d better have a response for me soon. One that is closer to a number I gave you.

Awaiting Your Response,

Me

Dear Surgeons,

Remember what happened to Andy Warhol? Don’t do that on Friday, ‘k?

I Applaud Your Skill in Advance,

Me

Dear Son,

Poop in the toilet, please,

Love,

Dad

4 comments:

marybindc said...

Surgeons?

Someone Said said...

Not me. Ex.

Laughingrat said...

What a dreadful fuckin' week. :(

Someone Said said...

We're not in Haiti, and I spoke to the bank. Could be very good news coming!