Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Day

It's a rare day when the large Midwestern land grand university closes, but today was one of them. I think it's only closed seven times in the last thirty years.

Spent a bit of the day shoveling out, watching my kid play with his remote control truck, cuddling with the people in the house, watching Everton beat Sporting Lisbon in Europa League play.

Also had one of those aha(!) musical discoveries. A quartet from Norway. I do not know too much about them, but I've liked the videos I've seen.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Link said...

interesting music video! I like the sound, I'll have to check more of them out. I love that "Yellow Submarine-esque" bass that was being played. Well, I'm assuming it was a bass.

Someone Said said...

It's a bass balalaika.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balalaika