Thursday, August 29, 2013

She want to have true relations!

Hello. How you mood?

I think that now you are surprised to receive the letter from me. Likely
you now sit and think "where I have found yours email".

I have addressed in dating agency. This serious agency which co-operates
with many dating sites and has the big client base.

They have offered me some questionnaires of men which approach my criteria
of search. Thus I have received yours email.

I want to get acquainted with you. My name is Svetlana. To me of 28 years.
I am officially dissolved. I have a child to which 5 years. I very much love
children. And I am happy that my work is connected with children. I work as the
manager in children's studio of dance.

I hope that we can get acquainted more close. I search for the sincere man
which is ready to establish with me a family.

I want to have true relations. I send you the photo that you saw who to
you writes.

If you want to communicate with me you can write on my e-mail: svvsl@gmx.com.

I with impatience will wait your answer.

Have a good day, Svetlana


She's officially dissolved? How will I find her, in a bowl of sea monkeys?

No comments: