Thursday, May 15, 2014

Look, and pay attention

The school nurse left a note in my son's backpack that she was worried about his BMI and suggested he see a doctor immediately. I do not understand how she did not know he has been under the care of a doctor, psychologist and nutritionist for well over a year. Where was she last year when his BMI was off the bottom of the charts instead of in the bottom percentiles?

I wish a prominent person at the Arts Festival had actually talked to me about having more storytellers at the festival instead of blurting out that he heard of a storytelling group in Columbus that was really good. Was it the one that has been performing at the festival for at least the past three years already? Or another prominent local group that had performed the last two years but respectfully declined this year?

Very cranky right now as I updated the software on my work PC this morning, which resulted in the death of my PC. I've taken the rest of the day off, was unable to move up an appointment to get my hair cut today so I have to go all the way back up to Clintonville later this afternoon. Thanks Obama.

I think a one martini lunch is in my future.

No comments: