Tuesday, April 14, 2015

There were pictures I did not click on, not even the dog

Hello Dear,

How are you doing today? am Mattew and i must tell you how delighted i am to send you this mail. Am a single parent from Chicago,and i hope you don't get angry at my little note, I have been a widower for the last couple of years, After the death of my wife some years ago, i decided to move on in search of a partner.And I hope we can get to know more about each other! A friend of mine found his soul-mate through this medium. I like us to get acquainted via the exchange of mails as it takes time for people to compose an email and say a little about themselves. I have a son and a Labrador retriever as family and will like to know more about. Attached with this mail are my pictures for your perusal. I look forward to reading your mail. Here is my email ( gold018@outlook.com ) God bless and have a nice day.

Regards Mattew

No comments: