Friday, April 24, 2009

I have a tracking number



I have to admit my day was better than the six months pregnant women who was walking in the woods, got chased by a bear then hit by a car.

By checking a wrong box on a form, it cost $41.95 to send said, corrected, form 3,600 miles in two days. That's a lot of stamps.

Live and learn, and continue to wait.

In other news, it looks like I'm going to be interviewed about the Arts Fest gig on WCBE. The interview is next Thursday. Not sure on the air date but I'll let you know.

Earlier, I went to dinner at a Chinese place. I've been such a wreck today the fortune cookie slipped out of my hand and hit the floor. It broke open.

Here's what the fortune said:

"Good news from afar may bring you a welcome visitor."

The fortune is now on the refrigerator. I swear if the thing had lottery numbers on it I'd have played them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An interview you say? Hopefully not one so you can emigrate to the land of radio waves.


Right, whatever, my brain's broken right now. Glad the paperwork was fixable in a short time. She doesn't have to interview again, does she?

Someone Said said...

I don't think I'll get the itch again. They're videotaping it also. Yikes.

No, just the one trip. I think she gets the form from me, lets the embassy know then she gets the visa. All in a perfect words. Just a few days delay. Please?