Monday, January 25, 2010

Big Week Ahead, Good News is Coming

The changes in temperatures have given me a cold and sinus pain. I've barely slept. So I'm putting the kid on the bus and headed back to bed

Tried to walk it off yesterday, but the weather did not cooperate. Was looking for one of the cemeteries of the old insane asylum not too far from where a body was found yesteday afternoon. The rain came down and I aborted the search. There was stream that had to be crossed too. Ended up in a conversation with a couple who were thinking of buying a house in that part of town.



The area we were in was no better, or worse, than any other in the city. There may be a bit more mischief with the rec center so close, but that's it. We talked about the lack of culture on the west side. No place to grocery shop, a sorely lacking coffee shop.

Afterward I went to Stauf's (see?) and did some editing. Got to stay healthy this week, or get it back.

No comments: