Friday, January 29, 2010

Narrowing the Decision

Working on my submission to the Columbus Arts Festival poetry competition. Came in second place last year and have to defend, or something.. I've got the two poems chosen. One needed a bit of editing, taking out the curse words, giving the line breaks more eye appeal. I'm fairly confident.



My son's toilet training is a step forward and slightly back. We're getting number one eliminated most of the time. Number two involves too much time on the toilet, then when we give up and pull his pants up - ten minutes later there is poop. That has not happened tonight. Not yet anyway.

My Scottish Wife is upstairs watching Law and Order. The Scots love crime shows. She's also eating Cadbury creme eggs. We found some more at Kroger last night. She was having withdrawal. Son is watching his They Might Be Giants DVD. I've been editing. That's Friday night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does she also read Ian Rankin and Quintin Jardine?

Have you watched Cracker?

- nammu

Someone Said said...

She's read some Rankin, I think. I am on the fourth Rebus book. Good stuff.

I should have watched Cracker, but never did. Same with Prime Suspect.

Anonymous said...

You can get them on DVD!

nammu