Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ask me about celebrity deaths, go ahead

It was dumb luck that gave us such a lovely day to hit the Columbus Zoo. I'll have some pictures in a few days. The animals were dozing in the sun, and you can't blame them.



Finally headed out with my son tonight to go to a Pub Quiz. It's something I, a sewer of useless information, have wanted to do for sometime. It usually falls on a night I have my son. Tonight though, instead of sitting at home with him, waiting to pick up my wife from her yoga class, I decided to bring him to one. It's at a pub close to my house, and a friend of mine is the quiz master.

He did well, we stayed for about forty minutes, before we had to leave. I met an acquaintance there, met a friend of his, joined his team and we won the first round. Have to say I was an essential part of it. They would not have won without me as I knew Al Martino died and that Whitney Houston's bra broke on live television. My son, if he knew the answers, did not reveal them to us.

It was a lot of fun, and we may head back there next Monday instead of sitting around the house watching him bounce off the walls.

Tomorrow, small town America gets shown to the Brits as we head south to the Circleville Pumpkin Festival. The weather will be glorious.

No comments: