Saturday, March 27, 2010

It Was Dying Anyway

Napping from seven to nine tonight, not a good idea. The boy went to bed just after nine, so he might be waking up early. Maybe we'll head up to Kafe Kerouac to see sunrise at Scott Woods' 24 hour reading.

Or maybe I'll just post links to things I read that I hate, and do nothing about. Archiving outrage in a blog, shaking my fist at the overlords did not really get me anywhere. Probably set me back more than anything as I look back at the old live journal experience. 2006 was bad. 2007 was freaking nuts. After that, comments slacked off drastically. It's been almost a year that I stopped posting.

The reports from here come in every morning. Some days only nine hits, some twelve, others it spikes to over twenty. Comments are very low though. Hey. Here's an idea. Write compelling things and people will comment. Wow. Why didn't I think of that before!

Maybe I'll be like my friend S. and only post x-rays of things that accidentally fly into people's heads. Blogs are supposed to be specialized, right? Too bad that idea has been taken. Guess I'll have to keep doing what I do, whatever that is.

1 comment:

s_baghaii said...

It was interesting because I saw a few other places collecting x-rays like that. I wasn't the only one obsessed. I am still happy when you send the pictures to me, but my blogging lately has been decidedly more mindless due to lack of sleep.