Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Those Open Mics, They'll Change You

Four years ago, my life took a new turn. Maybe that was the first step towards, something. Maybe I was presented different options? New ways of looking at life? For better or worse, when I walked out of the Columbus Music Hall that night I was not the same person who went in there.

You probably know some of the twists and turns that have happened since that March night. If you do not, it's been a roller coaster - at times an unpleasant one. Who knows what would have happened if Id gone a week earlier? A week later? I do know this: If I had not entered, no one would be reading this.

2 comments:

BrownSugar said...

So glad you came and read that night. My first night was just a couple of weeks before.

Someone Said said...

I am too. Agonized about going for a long time before taking the plunge.