Friday, March 19, 2010

Knee Deep in the Hoopla

The NCAA basketball tournament started yesterday. In filling out my bracket, I realized how little I know.

So picking Marquette to go to the final four was not a good idea, but I did pick Murray State.

My employers team plays today. Ya gotta have wa!

Internet drama is so 2006. Escaping the crazy is a good thing. It was turning into posts being deleted after I'd seen them. Oh yes, that trick again.

Watched District 9 last night and enjoyed it a lot more than I thought. Aliens land over Johannesburg. They're put into refugee camps. When an attempt is made to move them to a concentration camp, bad things start happening. Great action and acting. The special effects are amazing. A very low budget film that was overlooked in the same way In the Loop was.

Busy trying to write and prepare for tomorrow's Arts Fest audition and Wednesday's slam. Annoyed that a poem I spent a lot of time on came in at 3:25. Glad to know I have another four minute piece. Pleased to know I fixed it to 2:54 a few minutes ago.

No comments: