Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Somewhere to the North and East

My Scottish Wife asked me about a place we went to, long ago. "You know, the place with the tap handles that were all high. I had a veggie reuben."

Well, no. I did not remember. Until just after I woke up this morning. Wracked my brain for nothing most of yesterday afternoon.

The boy was on the toilet last night. We're all waiting for poop. He's sitting, reading 'Go Dog Go!' My Scottish Wife is reading it to him. He's letting her, which is rare. I go up to sit with him and he's making his stim noises and other sounds. I join him with some weird shrieking of my own. He looks right at me and says, "You're silly!"



Needless to say, he did not poop, in the toilet that is.

While goofing off on Youtube last night I discovered a series of George Harrison demos I've never heard before. Really cool tapes of him on an acoustic in 1970, playing for Phil Spector. George has a bit of a cold but they're sweet performances. Here's my favorite song of his.



From a bootleg I do not have called Beware of ABKCO. There is so much undiscovered material out there.

No comments: