Thursday, September 3, 2009

Checking the deductable

Dreamed I was in a car accident with the Lieutenant Governor. It was not Lee Fisher.



But some guy named Lew Nicholson. At least that's what his insurance card identified him as, "Lew Nicholson, Lieutenant Governor of Ohio."

I entered route 315 headed north from an exit I'd never heard of. Almost got sideswiped by a very, very long car carrier trying to get on the highway. Then someone slowed up in front of me and I got rear ended by the Lieutenant Governor.

He seemed to think it was my fault, even though he was following me way too closely. The back end of the Volvo was really messed up and the car was barely drivable. He was driving some late model large car, not a Mercedes, but something similar.

As we were leaving he took me aside a bit roughly and practically dragged me to his car. He did not hit me, but I felt mildly threatened. He was wearing some sort of multi-colored cover all over his suit.

After the accident, it was very hard for my car to gain traction on the roads and my RPMs were redlining. Woke up before I could get to the repair shop.

No comments: