Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Peeking where you do not want to see

Any ideas what my neighbor was doing up with his garden hose at 6:30 this morning? I heard the spray running but it was too dark to see what was going on.



They're a strange bunch. A lot of yelling about putting the other person in jail. Last week one of their cars were broken into so we were subjected to a lot of yelling at 1AM. The police were not called, and that brings up more questions. Some of which you may not want answered.

The house is a rental and there have been many people moving in and out of there in the past few years, some barely last a couple of weeks. I liked the previous tenants that lived there. They did a lot of yard work and seemed friendly enough, even their rottweiler stopped growling at me when I got home from work. It's not that I was afraid of the dog or anything, he was tied up, but it reminded me of my first marriage.

No comments: