Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jim Morrison's Twitter Page

LZRDKing'66

Wednesday, 11:58AM: Woke up this morning and I got myself a beer

1:26PM: Booked my trip to Paris, going to be so much fun!

2:27PM: Hangin’ at the Whiskey: Tell all the people that you see to follow me down

2:39PM: There’s a dusky jewel at the end of the bar, hoping to pluck her, Heh heh.

3:05PM: Her name is Pamela. Breaking on through baby!

3:50PM: Another kiss, another kiss

4:32PM: You men eat your dinner. Eat your pork and beans. I eat more chicken
than any man ever seen, yeah.

5:39PM: Band practice, Could Ray would turn it down a little? That organ can be so annoying

6:17PM: I wish Dinsmore would go DIAF sometimes. Drummers *eyeroll*

7:48PM: When the music’s over, turn out the lights ‘kthnx

8:12PM: Hanging out on Love Street, waiting to see what happens.

8:29PM: If I get my hands on a dollar bill, gonna buy a bottle and drink my fill.

9:07PM: My crystal ship is being filled, yessssssss

9:48PM: OMG! It was raining, and faces came out of it. So strange.

11:12PM: RT@RobbieK: Do it Robbie, do it!

Thursday, 12:09AM: i’M so StOn’D..qYiLj.,..iMMAculAte*74@22

2:31AM: There’s blood in the streets, it’s up to my ankles! No one here gets out alive!

4:47AM: This is the end my friends ttfn.

12:49PM. Woke up this morning, got myself a beer.

No comments: