Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm on the hunt I'm after you

The big story in Central Ohio today is happening about an hour east. Seems a guy keeping a lot of wild animals on his property was shot to death yesterday. Many of his animals, which included lions, tigers, bears, cheetahs and wolves, were set loose and have been roaming the area. About 25 of the suspected 48 animals released have been killed. Schools have been closed, twitter accounts have been activated. Just hope this has a safe conclusion. I'm still wondering if the guy shot himself after he opened the cages, or was shot by someone who opened the cages. A sick mind has caused some major chaos in the Zanesville area.



When I took my son to the doctor's yesterday, I found one of those phones in the cushion of the chair I was sitting in. Did not turn it on. Did not make a call or look at any of the pictures. Simply turned it in at the reception desk. Hope phone and owner get reunited.



Toilet training my son is a trying experience. Had him on the toilet, iPad within reach and in sight. Told him all he had to do was pee or poop, something, and he'd get the iPad. Did he?

No.

Stubborn.

There is much work to be done.

No comments: