Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today is Wednesday

In olden times it meant it was Prince Spaghetti Day.



These days, it means it's Writers' Block night.

Back to spaghetti though.



"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti."

Got to increase blog traffic. Getting a bit of international attention. Thanks for stopping by Serbia!

Yesterday Will Evans asked me if I wanted to compete in the Rust Belt Poetry Slam that is being held here next weekend. I said yes. It was nice to be asked. I know I'm on a team with one other poet, just do not know who else yet. Looking forward to it. The preliminary bouts are at Travonna Coffee House at High and Fifth. On June 10th the bouts are at 7 and 9PM. On June 11th at 1 and 3, with the finals at 7PM on Saturday at Columbus State Community College; Nestor Hall Auditorium.

Have I mentioned that admission to all events is free?

No comments: