Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's May Day!

Celebrated the end of 30/30 by waking up at 2AM with a cluster headache. Man, those things hurt and there's not a damn thing you can do except toss and turn on the couch in the dark waiting for it to go away.

Thank you all again for following along and supporting the April Project. It was quite the experience.

For the first time in nearly three years, I have a stereo. Picked up a lil' Phillips system last night. Tiny speakers, but it is freaking loud!

Maybe I'll get my baseball uniform back someday before my son grows out of it, or before the person who gave it back to me just so she could see my son wear it, dies.

And who'd be reading my blog from Fiint, Michigan? Hmmm.

Gallery Hop tonight, my friend Stephanie has an opening. Hoping an umbrella will not be needed. New, to America anyway, Doctor Who tonight then the Crew at Claddagh.

2 comments:

L. said...

Ow! Cluster headaches, you have my sympathy. I used to get them when I was in my 20's, but now all I get are migraines.

It's amazing what they can do with a little stereo these days, isn't it?

Someone Said said...

Those headaches sure tap the life from you. Took more than a day to recover.

The stereo is fab. Unbelievably loud.