Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Do The Chet

Tonight at WB I did something I've never done before. I played guitar in public for the first time. I was inspired by The Chet and the idea came to me driving home from last weeks night. My guitar skills are weak but the song only had three chords and I already knew two and a half of them. Been playing for about thirty years, but never seriously. And again, never in front of a crowd.

There was no music stand so my Scottish Wife was very helpful as you see. Vernell shot this video. The pick broke at the end. I messed up the chords, often, could not see the page because Emma was bopping (poems that make you dance!) and one lyric should be Claudia and N-Bomb instead of F-Bomb. I was terrified.

Oh hell here it is...



I hope Tim Curry does not sue me.

No comments: