Monday, April 25, 2011

You can have your feet on me, even though I’m scared of feet

Day 25 - A song that makes you laugh.

A lot of interpretations here. When I was a kid I had a bunch of Dickie Goodman records. Funny stuff, when you're nine. Using the same criteria, The Streak was comedy gold.

Then more of the dark cynicism of life crossed my path, and the comedy got bleak. In my record collection there are a lot of comedy albums - Steve Martin, Python, Firesign Theater, Bill Cosby - but not a lot of comedy songs.

I've written about Annika Norlin before. She's Säkert! when she's her native Swedish and Hello Saferide in English. She's quirky, adorable and makes your brain laugh and ache - often at the same time. This song came on the in the car yesterday. My Scottish Wife and I laughed, and there you go.



I'll listen to this one, you can Do The Chet. I'll wait.

No comments: